• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Julius Peppers, No Problem.

chknwing

Sorry my loyalities to a player stops once they rape a team for $19 million for one season and bad mouth the team when they sign with another. Peppers is an ahole. Always will be in my book. I've seen him walk right by a kid in a wheel chair screaming his name for an autograph.

Sorry my loyalities to a player stops once they rape a team for $19 million for one season and bad mouth the team when they sign with another. Peppers is an ahole. Always will be in my book. I've seen him walk right by a kid in a wheel chair screaming his name for an autograph.

?

When did he badmouth the Panthers?

Last I checked, the only real thing he said was that we didn't really act like we wanted him... He supposedly never had the option...

Let's also disregard all the good things he has done off the field in favor of this one time you saw him walk by that kid...

If The Huddle would've been around in 2002, I would've been like most of these new Cam/Panther fans.

In 2002 I became a Panthers fan because of Pep, but don't get it twisted, it didn't take long for my love for the Panthers to outgrow my love for Pep.

At this point in their career, I would not trade CJ for Peppers, but Pep is probably the only D Linemen in the league that won't be impressed with Cam's Athletic ability. Let's not let our hate for Peppers cloud our vision, he's far more of a athletic freak than Cam. I personally feel that Pep is also faster than Cam, and Cam will not be able to outrun him laterally. I do think Cam could break Pep's ankles like he has with many others, including Clay.

I also don't think this game comes down to Cam vs Pep. I actually think Gross will keep Pep in check for most of the night, as well as Chud's scheme/gameplan.

I actually think the chess match will be between Cam & Urlacher!

Those cover 2 MLB's have to cover a lot of ground in the passing game. Urlacher will have to choose between getting enough depth to stay with Shockey and Olsen, and making sure Cam doesn't take off. With the aggressive rushing style of the Bears DE's, Cam will have a lot of running lanes, and I hope he takes advantage of them.

Peppers was/is/always will be a beast. He was my favorite player when he was here, my dogs name is even Julius for crying out loud. I am not going to downplay his talent, but not one player or coach knows the guy better than Jordan Gross. He will tell Chud absolutely everything he knows as far as scheming to minimalize his effectiveness. I think our oline has held up fairly well against the likes of Darnell Dockett and Clay Matthews, and when you factor in Stews emergence as a true pass catching threat out of the backfield, I think we have a lot going for us in neutralizing Peppers. Dude is a beast, but with the right schemes, he can do a vanishing act.

?

When did he badmouth the Panthers?

Last I checked, the only real thing he said was that we didn't really act like we wanted him... He supposedly never had the option...

Let's also disregard all the good things he has done off the field in favor of this one time you saw him walk by that kid...

he and his "agent" wanted no part of talks with with panthers. they made it totally obvious that they didn't want to be here. panthers honored their request and then peppers said they didn't try talking to them. BS.

peppers was a prick throughout the whole thing. he listened too much to his "agent".

he was great here, but the moment he put on another jersey he, just like any other player that has left here to be somewhere else, became the enemy.

it's not "once a panther, always a panther". you don't get to play that card. it's just business and he left our organization and became the competition. it was his choice to leave, but he acted like it was the panthers fault. dude needs to man up about it. he already said he's put more effort into being a bear than he ever did here. thats on him.

y'all can keep up the peppers fan club, but forgive me if i don't see the sense in keeping it up when he left.

'

i hope he get sat on his butt on a regular basis and gets abused all over the place.

i still can't believe so many douche "fans" last year cheered that prick on last year to hurt the panthers.

Archived