• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

The Game by Neil Strauss, who's read it?

Saint J

Just picked it up the other day at Barnes' and Noble and so far it's been a real mind fug. When I think back to a lot of my bar encounters I can see why some things I've done did and didn't work. Obviously a lot of the PUA stuff is over the top which is how it probably works in Miami, NYC, L.A but wouldn't fly in the south. The strategies can seem cheesy but I like the basic principles. thoughts? only one of my friends has read it and he uses the stuff well.

If I am trying to date/sleep with a girl I am not going to try to "knock her down a peg".

If you're looking to bring home a 8-10 type girl, then you do need to bring them down a peg. and that doesn't mean an insult necessarily.

i'm about 3/4ths of the way now...i talked with a friend today about it and he made a spot on remark. the book is a lot deeper than what most people see on the surface...it isn't about openers, peacocking, magic routines, etc. it's about how women think, responding to situations, seeing the value in yourself, balancing life, etc. it's a great book.

Archived