• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Charles "Juggernaut" Johnson

CPF4LIFE

Just wanted to shout out the big homie on another great game Sunday. I gotta say i have never been a huge fan of CJ, Pep is my all time favorite DE so i didnt pay much attention to CJ when he got here and started playing well but of course i wanted him to ball out for the team tho. I gotta say, i dont think there is another DE in the league i would take over CJ, just and absolute monster against the run and the pass and gives 110% every play.

Pretty soon teams are gonna have to start game planning a lot more for him, it was obvious to me that the bears didnt want to have to pass a lot coming into that game, Cutler looked terrified after CJ sacked him. Especially on that one play he almost pissed himself when CJ absolutely destroyed the OT and was coming straight at him and would have put him on IR if he hadn't of tripped over the OT he just laid out, LOL. He has definitely been worth the money, and im really glad to have him on our team. I think he is only gonna get better, especially with great DTs to compliment him.

Props CJ, keep doing your thing!! One of the best in the league!! :thumbsup:

Archived