• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Schefter is picking the Panthers this week.

Sword

I foresee a glorious victory which will epitomize the resiliency of this team. after which we will rip off 6 or 7 straight...

championship!

:leaving:

idk if it starts this week but i do see us putting together a pretty big winning streak at some point this year. if we win this week we by no means out of the big picture.

I want to pick them too

But I'm tired of them mf'ers taking away our TD's. Happens this game, Rivera needs to let it be heard. 5th week this week, its getting time

We always get the short end of the stick when it comes to penalties. Last week the Bears got away with several but we got called on everything. Especially big plays. Crap has to stop. Let em play. :mad:

Cowherd thinks we will win as well......Cam Fever spreading.

Wish I would have seen this post earlier today. Been in Hartford, CT all week on business and flew home tonight. While walking towards my gate, I walk right by Colin Cowherd. I gave him the what's up, and he returned it, but we were both in a hurry and went to our respective gates.

Really wanted to get a quick comment from him about Cam, but it didn't happen.

Archived