• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Schefter is picking the Panthers this week.

Sword

last week the run game worked

slowly the offense is clicking

Applewhite is the answer to our run stop (:))

Speaking of run defense, I noticed in the Chicago game that they used Fua and Fields together at DT as the game wore on, kind of a jumbo package on the defensive side of the ball.

They were effective at stopping inside runs. Unfortunately, the LB's decided to take the rest of the game off, so they just gashed us on the outside.

Devin Hester will be in Detroit

Sadly, Darren Sproles won't.

Applewhite is the answer to our run stop (:))

Will he play? With the other signings like Fields they usually took the first week to learn the plays and didn't get on the field until the second.

last week the run game worked

slowly the offense is clicking

Devin Hester will be in Detroit

Surely we cannot be snake bitten by another horrible call as bad as that Shockey BS last week

Hellkite! Don't jinx us!

I personally don't think it will ever end. Panthers are constantly getting shafted by the refs. On the other hand we have had soooooo many procedural calls this year...false starts, illegal formations, etc. Panthers need to get their act together and then maybe the refs won't be all over every little shove. Still...I think in Charlotte that Shockey play is a TD.

On Schefter...he's going out on a limb I guess. The thing about those picks is that there really doesn't have to be logic behind it, not based on the way the game will be played. He's just hedging his bets thinking that if he can pick an upset, he can claim to have some kind of "expertise."

Archived