• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

The Walking Dead on AMC

PantherBrew

I haven't seen any of season two, so no spoilers, but after watching season one, here are a few thoughts coming into season two.

Will the helicopter from the first episode, before the tank incident, come into play?

Will Meryl or whatever his name is and their truck ever come back into play?

Will we ever see Morgan and his son again?

Let's hope this season can answer those questions!!

I haven't seen any of season two, so no spoilers, but after watching season one, here are a few thoughts coming into season two.

Will the helicopter from the first episode, before the tank incident, come into play?

Will Meryl or whatever his name is and their truck ever come back into play?

Will we ever see Morgan and his son again?

Let's hope this season can answer those questions!!

I am not trying to sound like a dick, but if you havent watched any of season 2, why are you lurking in this thread? Just stay out of here until you are caught up...Its hard to ask people who watch it weekly not to post spoilers for one person.

I thought Ole' Darryl was going to slap the meat stick to her in the woods.

I am suprised no one has given it to her...

It is kinda funny that they are leaving sex out of this Zombie world. I know those people are stressed out as all hell, but at some point everybody needs some sexy time...

I know I would be the asshole who would be trying to take advantage of all the distressed hotties!

It is kinda funny that they are leaving sex out of this Zombie world. I know those people are stressed out as all hell, but at some point everybody needs some sexy time...

I know I would be the asshole who would be trying to take advantage of all the distressed hotties!

Well Shane was sticking it to Ricks wife so they have addressed it. But when you've got that much sh*t going around and you're on the move and don't feel safe the last thing you want is for a zombie to pop out while you knee deep in poontang.

I am not trying to sound like a dick, but if you havent watched any of season 2, why are you lurking in this thread? Just stay out of here until you are caught up...Its hard to ask people who watch it weekly not to post spoilers for one person.

I meant no direct spoilers to my questions, in case they have been answered yet.

Well I imagine that everybody is pretty raunchy smelling so sex might be on the back burner...

This episode wasn't as good as the previous one imo... I don't mind dialogue so much it is necessary, but the emotional yip yap, particularly of the women is as annoying on TV as it is in real life.

So Shane is a murderous asshole... no big surprise there... but you have to admit he knows how to survive. Daryl is becoming an interesting character to me... I want to see how he develops.

Well I imagine that everybody is pretty raunchy smelling so sex might be on the back burner...

This episode wasn't as good as the previous one imo... I don't mind dialogue so much it is necessary, but the emotional yip yap, particularly of the women is as annoying on TV as it is in real life.

So Shane is a murderous asshole... no big surprise there... but you have to admit he knows how to survive. Daryl is becoming an interesting character to me... I want to see how he develops.

That's interesting, I did not see Shane as a murderous asshole. It was almost as if he was simply doing post-Zombie apocalypse, evolutional thinking. Although Otis was a skilled, efficient (1.5 kills with one bullet) hunter, he was in no physical shape to survive the distant future. He nearly has a heart attack when running.

On the other hand, Carl is the future, and if they can find the other little girl, maybe the youngest potential mates.

Furthermore, Shane must have gained some patriarchal feelings for Carl, since he basically assumed the role for a period of time. Otis' life was a necessary sacrifice to save his "son". If he doesn't kill Otis, then its likely that three people will die instead of just one, who was likely to die soonest of the three anyways.

or he could just be a selfish douchebag ;)

Archived