• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

The Walking Dead on AMC

PantherBrew

Show is cheese man. It's watchable but, it is a serious disappointment compared to the comics. They are dragging this out too much, doing this will mean the show will lose interest and crap out after a few years. People aren't tuning in to watch bad actors (which let's be honest, most of these are terrible actors) they are tuning in for action and shock (which the comics brought but the show fails at). The prison break actress is by far one of the WORST actresses I've ever seen on tv. I wish I didn't read the comics first, because it makes it very hard to watch this show.

This show should have been on HBO or Showtime, so it could have lived up to the comics and really mirrored the shock of how this type of world could really be. Shame on your HBO for not picking this up when they were shopping it.

I read that the show was pitched to HBO but they passed.

The last eipsode was the weakest one so far, the guy in the well felt like a time filler so we would get our zombie fix. Daryl was the strongest character last night. I can already figure out that one of the group is going to break the vets rules at the house and get them kicked out. I thought the sex scene was pretty good, as the filming/music (or lack thereof) got me thinking there was a zombie around somewhere.

The woman who plays the little girls mom gets my nod for worst acting performance of the night, but how long can you keep that kind of sadness up?

I'm going to chalk this up as a setup episode and look forward to the payoff next week,

Really I think the well zombie was just filler.. How can you have a show about zombies and not show one? It didnt really affect the story other than to take up time in this episode... Last season was so good because they didnt know if they were going to do any more than just those 6, now that they have more time and people are watching, no need for the cliff-hanger ending every week... Im still going to watch...

Archived