• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

The Walking Dead on AMC

PantherBrew

Daryl seems to be eyeing the mom with the lost little girl... or maybe he's just got a soft spot for kids...

Trigger happy seems to be eyeing Shane.

I would assume that all of the wells are somewhat connected at least thru the ground water... I guess it depends. I would definitely be boiling water after that...

Daryl seems to be eyeing the mom with the lost little girl... or maybe he's just got a soft spot for kids...

Trigger happy seems to be eyeing Shane.

I would assume that all of the wells are somewhat connected at least thru the ground water... I guess it depends. I would definitely be boiling water after that...

Hell I wouldn't even want to boil it. Would you drink water that had a dead body in it for months? Hell even a dead animal in it? A zombie would be way worse than that..

AMC showed side boob!

Sarah from Prison Break gets on my nerves I wish she'd fallen in that well when she went to pop a squat in the grass..S

She is one of the worst actresses I've seen on TV. I can't stand her either, to the point that, it definitely makes the show annoying at times.

i liked this episode. some turning points for many people all at the same time. not to mention some deep moments.

tdogg and the old guy about what t said on the road. daryl and the flower. rick and the doc on God and faith. shane and ricks wife and then her test. glen going to the store for her and hooking up with cowgirl.

nice transistional layer for whats to come.

Archived