• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

This is why I love Newton

SCP

Newton, though, didn't want to hear any talk about 'winnable games' at home.

"I think every game is winnable and I think the more people find that out, we need to start playing with that swagger, playing with that mentality that, hey, look I don't care who comes, especially in Bank of America Stadium, you've got to have some type of edge, some type of spark about yourself," Newton said.

"There's already stadiums where people say when we go here, it's going to be loud. It's going to be this. It's going to be that. That's what I imagine and envision for this particular city. There's nothing that's far (from) reach. To do that, you've got to win.

"Everybody on this team has to play with an edge and play with some type of chip on their shoulder. You can take all the things out of it. When it's time for us to play, when that ball's kicked off whoever's foot...we're looking to win no matter who we're playing. That's how we've got to play."

http://www.charlotteobserver.com/2011/10/20/2706793/cam-newton-unfazed-by-hits.html

Cam gets me all fired up to do all sorts of poo. I probably won't do any of it, cause I'm lazy, but in the offseason, he should give motivational speeches for companies to get their employees fired up.

The guy knows just what to say.

That was all from Cam's Wednesday talk with the press. Its on Panthers.com...

or here's the link for you lazy fuggers.....

Cam makes me laugh up there. I read his demeanor as part 'I dont want to talk to you shmucks but I have to..' part 'Here comes more stupid questions..' and another part I feel like he wants to fug with them... What amuses me most is the moments waiting for the press to get settled, his facial expressions trip me out...

Archived