• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Cam needs to tighten his gd chinstrap

JawnyBlaze

I'm on the CamWagon here like most. Figured I'd state that before I get hammered for this post...but

A chance to get your helmet knocked off is a chance to get your face on TV. The guy is not only a great player to date, but a marketable player for vendors as well.

Anybody notice the ball he gave the kid? Awesome the kid got it first...interesting the kid was fully decked out in Under Armor gear with the big logo plastered all over the front of his shirt - accident?

I'm on the CamWagon here like most. Figured I'd state that before I get hammered for this post...but

A chance to get your helmet knocked off is a chance to get your face on TV. The guy is not only a great player to date, but a marketable player for vendors as well.

Anybody notice the ball he gave the kid? Awesome the kid got it first...interesting the kid was fully decked out in Under Armor gear with the big logo plastered all over the front of his shirt - accident?

"Each and every week, my quarterback coach - Coach (Mike) Shula - talks about learning how to celebrate," Newton said. "He says, ‘When you celebrate, it's not a celebration unless you give back. You can do all of your rift-raft, but at the end, give that football to a little kid.'

"After I did whatever I did, I heard someone in my headset saying, ‘Give it to a little kid! Give it to a little kid!' I looked around and found a kid just gleaming from ear to ear, so I gave it to him."

"Each and every week, my quarterback coach - Coach (Mike) Shula - talks about learning how to celebrate," Newton said. "He says, ‘When you celebrate, it's not a celebration unless you give back. You can do all of your rift-raft, but at the end, give that football to a little kid.'

"After I did whatever I did, I heard someone in my headset saying, ‘Give it to a little kid! Give it to a little kid!' I looked around and found a kid just gleaming from ear to ear, so I gave it to him."

Yeah, I read all that. Still - Under Armor all over the kid. If it wasn't on purpose then he sure picked well to make his sponsor happy.

Don't get me wrong, I don't have a problem with him taking advantage of his opportunity - no hate here. Just pointing it out. And on topic he is the franchise - button it up and save the smile for the highlights and commercials...

Archived