• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Simple and Plain

thanks for posting this video link. While I was watching the video i noticed that one of the fields he played on at Blinn JC was Pittsburg State Univ in Pittsburg, KS...that were I played college ball at and never heard anything about him while I was there! thats just crazy to find out

thanks for posting this video link. While I was watching the video i noticed that one of the fields he played on at Blinn JC was Pittsburg State Univ in Pittsburg, KS...that were I played college ball at and never heard anything about him while I was there! thats just crazy to find out

Wait you played against him while he was at Blinn and you never heard of him?

Some people are so fuging lucky. He has all the genetic gifts necessary to be a superior athlete and performer at any sport he chooses to play. Combine that with the brain he has and the work ethic he has, and the sky is the limit. He needs to make some babies with a fantastic female athlete like Hope Solo, one of the Williams sisters, or any fantastic WNBA player so that in 20 years we can go ahead and draft his son to play qb.

Some people are so fuging lucky. He has all the genetic gifts necessary to be a superior athlete and performer at any sport he chooses to play. Combine that with the brain he has and the work ethic he has, and the sky is the limit. He needs to make some babies with a fantastic female athlete like Hope Solo, one of the Williams sisters, or any fantastic WNBA player so that in 20 years we can go ahead and draft his son to play qb.

JR should auction his sperm for charity

Archived