• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Find the positive - Charlotte Fans

redbuddha

Well you and number28 were making the claim that no one had stated that he was better, and I was just pointing out that that was a false claim.
who are you responding to?

at any rate, those that were saying they would take dalton over cam aren't people i pay attention to. they don't speak for the majority, which was what was implied.

Well you and number28 were making the claim that no one had stated that he was better, and I was just pointing out that that was a false claim.

you're taking pieces of an argument (who deserves roty if i'm not mistake), and making it something that it's not.

no one said he was better than cam...the discussion was about dalton being a strong candidate for it, and cam not being a lock like a bunch of nuthuggers believe.

I hadn't seen this but so what? It's a small handfull of posters and frankly people outside the huddle are having the same conversations.

People are generally giving the nod to Newton as you would expect. But it is still a legitimate discussion that will continue all year if Dalton keeps winning. Some people take wins overs stats any day.

you're taking pieces of an argument (who deserves roty if i'm not mistake), and making it something that it's not.

no one said he was better than cam...the discussion was about dalton being a strong candidate for it, and cam not being a lock like a bunch of nuthuggers believe.

You need to read what I quoted again. That's now what was stated, go back and read the thread. I asked GRG who he would rather have as a QB, Cam or Dalton, in an outright question. The answer he gave was Dalton.

It helps when you actually read the information provided rather than just being wrong because you're lazy.

I hadn't seen this but so what? It's a small handfull of posters and frankly people outside the huddle are having the same conversations.

People are generally giving the nod to Newton as you would expect. But it is still a legitimate discussion that will continue all year if Dalton keeps winning. Some people take wins overs stats any day.

I'm not getting into this argument, I was just pointing out that this belief exists on this board. Which you were denying.

I would love to see the reaction if you posted this on an Eagles board.

First of all I said I live in Alabama, that is different from being born in Alabama, or being raised in Alabama.

Reading is Fundamental

2nd didn't you read why I want the shutout. Point differential. Right now the Panthers are -17.

You need to read what I quoted again. That's now what was stated, go back and read the thread. I asked GRG who he would rather have as a QB, Cam or Dalton, in an outright question. The answer he gave was Dalton.

that's still not saying he's better than cam.

am i glad cam newton is a panther? hell yes.

did i want him in the draft? hell no.

i wanted dareus and dalton...does that mean i'm saying either player is better than cam? hell no.

that's still not saying he's better than cam.

am i glad cam newton is a panther? hell yes.

did i want him in the draft? hell no.

i wanted dareus and dalton...does that mean i'm saying either player is better than cam? hell no.

You're failing at this argument.

This was the original question.

So would you trade Dalton for cam straight up right now?

How his answer doesn't imply that he thinks that Dalton is the better QB is beyond me. It's pretty obvious that it does.

Again you're failing to read the information provided. You're wrong, get over it.

Archived