• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Lets be honest...

Snake

This is what lost us the game.

Jarrod Allen: He beat Gross badly yesterday and cause 2 turnovers.

Vikings Oline: They manhandled Johnson in pass protection and allowed Ponder to roll to his side on allot of plays.

Our LB: They did a good job stopping AP but got handled in the passing game allowing loads of catches up the middle.

Playing conservative: After we were up a TD and Gross was having trouble with Allen we went into a shell. That resulted in three 3 and out plays. I understand we dont trust our defense and Allen had made two big plays but it cost us the game by not gambling.

Cams two fumbles is what lost the game end of story. If people can't see that then they are a clueless hugger.

It didnt lose us the game but it did effect how we played in the second half. We went out and thought we could run the ball on them and it failed.

Yeah, that was the best front-7 we have faced up to this point. They sure played like it.

Allen was huge when Cam dropped back to pass.

When Cam went to run, their LB #50 was always there to hit him at the LOS.

Everyone picked a very bad day to play like poo at times.

The Fumble right before half time was the real killer. No way we should have let them tie the game right before the half so they could take that momentum into the looker room. At on point I thin the Vikings were 5 of 6 on 3rd conversions in the second half. Teams have been exploiting the fact that with no Jon Beason or TD our middle of the feild the place to throw late in the game.

Playing conservative: After we were up a TD and Gross was having trouble with Allen we went into a shell. That resulted in three 3 and out plays. I understand we dont trust our defense and Allen had made two big plays but it cost us the game by not gambling.

We're going to be an aggressive, physical football team, whether we're running the football, throwing the football, pass protecting or tackling, I want it to be a physical, no-nonsense, get-the-job-done identity."

:confused:

29th against the rush. Probably the biggest single reason Panthers lost...

We really didnt play the run all that bad. Ponder throwing to his TEs uncontested and allowing him to stand in the pocket without pressure was our failure yesterday not the run.

I know that on at least one play Allen ran right past Gross almost untouched (with nobody attacking the inside gap) and caused a fumble.

There's no shame in getting beat by Allen, he's making a bid for MVP, but it's troubling when he runs right past your elite LT without being touched.

Archived