• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Chud on NFL.com's radar for HC positions

Sword

I'm sure Chud looks impressive around the league but I think he'll need to accomplish a little more here before he gets serious looks at HC, especially with the big names floating around. That being said, he would bolt if offered a head job, and who could blame him? Strike while the iron is hot. Looking forward to seeing what he does here in the next few years.

I'm sure Chud looks impressive around the league but I think he'll need to accomplish a little more here before he gets serious looks at HC, especially with the big names floating around. That being said, he would bolt if offered a head job, and who could blame him? Strike while the iron is hot. Looking forward to seeing what he does here in the next few years.

He would have to get permission to interview....

Chud has yet to prove he is a great OC. In Cleveland he had a good year and then they fell apart. So far he is off to a good start but by no means established as a great offensive mind. Also there are a bunch of guys who are good coordinators who don't end being good head coaches. Talk about him being head coach material at this point is rather premature.

Even if he leaves we have his playbook. I am sure one of the assistants has learned enough from this year to carry it off. It is his play designs that are good. His playcalling has not been that stellar.

Either way we will be fine. But I doubt he leaves for a while. he will want to have some success before embarking on his own to a place like Miami which has a crazy owner and little talent. There is a reasom other folks have tuned it down.

I think Chud is getting a ton of credit that should belong to Shula for Cam's development.

I strongly disagree. This board used to talk a lot of square pegs and round holes. Chud is fitting round pegs into round holes, with lube. Shula should get plenty of credit but this offense has been perfectly tailored for Cam to succeed.

Archived