• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Hurney on WFNZ right now

Jbro

Sigh, i wish they would screen these damned callers.

They put the biggest retards on the air.

I wish he would just read emailed questions.

Hats off to Hurney for doing this because I am not sure I would. And if I did, I would be the biggest smart ass ever.

I agree screening is necessary IMO.

Even if I don't like Hurney I would be respectful and thoughtful with my questions and I wouldn't be a total douche on the air.

And I agree I would'nt lower myself to answer some of the retards that call in.(that goes for a lot of other shows as well)

I wouldn't activate Hogan till he is 100 % healthy. I don't want him to get hurt like Beason and Davis just because he wants to come back early

Hurney said he has been doing full practices for 3 weeks and has been cleared.

FNZ answers the call:

"what would you like to ask Marty Hurney?"

"I would like to ask about Rivera's impact on the defense so far this year."

a few minutes later:

"Go ahead you're on the air."

"YOU'RE A FUGTARD HURNEY, YOU DON'T SIGN ANY GOOD FREE AGENTS, EAT POO AND DIE!!11!!"

Taking any callers while he's on air is pointless.

Hurney always does this interviews and I love them becasue I find out a lot. Hurney is not a stupid man. He isn't the best GM but he is faaaaar from the worst. I just wish he would get more winning seasons with the core he wants to pay, although I agree with resigning the whole core theory but he forgot mentioning Olsen, he wasn't a FA but he isn't core either. Sometimes he stays with 'our guys' a bit too long and over anyone.

Looks like our D is here to stay he is just waiting for the learning curve to come around. I guess I'm alright with that. Going to take patience and the huddle isn't patient.

Archived