• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Skyrim

Paintballr

bump

for reference I'm not a huge videogame player

but holy hell if this isn't one of the best games I have ever played. think youre tired of it? start up a new character and try to master a different path and it's a completely new game

I can not wait for Destiny to release next year because if that's essential Skyrim in a Halo type universe.....omfg

Play Oblivion if you ever get the chance. Incredible storyline.

Easily the most amazing gaming experience you can have.

I have put in 129 hours and 53 minutes of playing time on the game (holy sh*t), yet only maybe 3-4 hours of that total is on the actual main storyline. There are endless possibilities, so many side stories and random quests, it's ridiculous.

I've played and beat the game twice and put in 179 hours on steam and 110 hours before that on the ps3 version. Still like morrowind more, its the best game in the TES series imo. I put around 500-600 hours into it. LMAO. 

I've played and beat the game twice and put in 179 hours on steam and 110 hours before that on the ps3 version. Still like morrowind more, its the best game in the TES series imo. I put around 500-600 hours into it. LMAO. 

See, I haven't played any of the others. I'm not a video game person at all, and before Skyrim, I've only ever put time into sports games.

I would love to play Oblivion & Morrowind, but I'm not sure I'd be able to make the leap from Skyrim back to one of the older ones, just for the sake of graphics.

I love fantasy worlds and I cannot wait until they develop a game in which you can travel all throughout Tamriel freely. I know they'll have the technology to do it soon enough. Should be amazing when it comes about.

See, I haven't played any of the others. I'm not a video game person at all, and before Skyrim, I've only ever put time into sports games.

I would love to play Oblivion & Morrowind, but I'm not sure I'd be able to make the leap from Skyrim back to one of the older ones, just for the sake of graphics.

I love fantasy worlds and I cannot wait until they develop a game in which you can travel all throughout Tamriel freely. I know they'll have the technology to do it soon enough. Should be amazing when it comes about.

There's a massive 4 gig mod for Morrowind that makes it look really good, HD textures and all. It's well worth it if you're into fantasy worlds and everything, there's a ton more to do in it then there was in Skyrim. 

Elite godly armor and weapons, levitation, jumping magick... all kinds of crazy things you can do in Morrowind that you can't do in any of the other games. There's a ton of random dungeons, underwater dungeons and so forth and most of the hard to reach ones have something that makes them worth going into. 

I still play Morrowind occasionally even now.

There's a massive 4 gig mod for Morrowind that makes it look really good, HD textures and all. It's well worth it if you're into fantasy worlds and everything, there's a ton more to do in it then there was in Skyrim. 

Elite godly armor and weapons, levitation, jumping magick... all kinds of crazy things you can do in Morrowind that you can't do in any of the other games. There's a ton of random dungeons, underwater dungeons and so forth and most of the hard to reach ones have something that makes them worth going into. 

I still play Morrowind occasionally even now.

Ahh man that's tempting. I never really play videogames though. Plus my computer can barely handle Youtube videos these days, let alone a full blown videogame. Maybe someday though!!

Archived