• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Skyrim

Paintballr

Random question but is anyone having a problem with their character turning really slow? Not running, but turning clockwise etc. (movement with the right analog stick). Looking in different directions is a bitch right now. Took him 7 seconds to do a 360 in place. No diseases or anything either.

Nope

Shortly after i started (probably around level 7-10) I got caught off guard by 2 giants together on the road between Riverwood and Bleak Barrow.

I got scared mid fight and saved, and the save just happened to be in mid-swing of one of their clubs. So every time the game would load, I would instantly be launched in the air and die, and then it would reload and repeat forever.

I finally managed to avoid it and then spent the next half hour running around scared out of my wits shooting arrows and flames at them before I managed to kill both.

Some of the funnest gamplay ever

If you're going to play a mage type char, finish up the main college of winterhorn quest asap, the rewards are awesome. You won't have to worry about robes or headgear for the rest of the game.

This game has such a better feel than oblivion. I'm only level 15 or so, and there's plenty out there that can kick my ass, but I feel really powerful. I never got that in oblivion. The level scaling so far has been great. The only complaints I have about the game are trivial at best.

Archived