• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Keiser Up For ROTW

Nicbsbll2

OT: Anyone know what he was rated on Madden?

I still haven't gotten back on to update my rosters and was hoping he had a good size/speed combo but I'm guessing he'll be something like a 60 overall with 65 speed and 68 strength, lol.

And Donny Moore better give Pilares an upgrade on accel. and agility or I will punch his first born in the face.

OT: Anyone know what he was rated on Madden?

I still haven't gotten back on to update my rosters and was hoping he had a good size/speed combo but I'm guessing he'll be something like a 60 overall with 65 speed and 68 strength, lol.

And Donny Moore better give Pilares an upgrade on accel. and agility or I will punch his first born in the face.

hes not in madden yet

Unfortunately Von deserves it a little more and he's been such a beast all year. Plus it's a bigger name than Keiser. Torrey Smith has a decent chance of winning over him as well.

It's a darn shame some can't see the how hard Cam is truly working for this team. They are always quick to want to give awards to everyone else for doing decent work while ignoring the ridiculously hardtime this rookie QB has with the defense this team has. Ur loses have more to do with ur defense and less to do with Cam. At least he's keeping the team competitive.

Archived