• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Weekly Cam ROTW Thread

Nicbsbll2

Thought Yates played well. Two weeks ago he was a 3rd stringer. How many snaps does a 3rd stringer get during the week anyways? Give the kid some credit, what round was he drafted again? Beating a playoff contender in you very 1st start is impressive.

I'm fine with giving him a 3rd or 4th place ribbon for his work this week, but that's not what this thread is about.

Most fans realize 1 yard TDs aren't that special. 9 tackles and two FF is beast mode. Plus we played a team without a dline.

He had a great game, no doubt. I'd say all the nominees did except for maybe Ponder since he cost his team a win. But it does seem a little crazy how many times Cam has been nominated yet only won once.

Most fans realize 1 yard TDs aren't that special. 9 tackles and two FF is beast mode. Plus we played a team without a dline.

not really.....

Cam's running, passing, and recieving was more a display of "beastmode". Tenn kid had a good game. Cam has been so good his bar is just simply higher. What Cam did on Sunday would have gotten any other rookie a hands down win for the weekly award. Simple and plain. Cam isn't held to a rookie standard at this point.

That could play a role as well. I'm just letting you know, 3 1 yard TDs aren't that impressive, they were forced and didn't come in the flow of the game. People might not know about the other rushes he had.

Tenn kid had a great game, cam had a great game. When you see defensive numbers like that, they stand out. People might be getting used to Cam putting up great numbers so they don't care as much, I don't know.

Fan voting makes everything not matter.

That could play a role as well. I'm just letting you know, 3 1 yard TDs aren't that impressive, they were forced and didn't come in the flow of the game. People might not know about the other rushes he had.

Tenn kid had a great game, cam had a great game. When you see defensive numbers like that, they stand out. People might be getting used to Cam putting up great numbers so they don't care as much, I don't know.

Fan voting makes everything not matter.

No 3 1 yard runs alone isn't impressive.

What Cam did in the air, ground, and recieving in addition to his 4 scores......was impressive for a rookie. But Cam has been so impressive what would win most rookies the weekly award in a landslide isn't going to win it for him anymore. Which is fine. Half of NFL fans don't even know those awards exist......and I would not claim those are the dumb half. I don't think most fans give a poo about those awards. I don't vote for Cam. I don't vote for anyone.

guys give others a chance to win, everyone lready knows cam will win roty so they are just givung others a cahnce. just like u cant keep puttin the same women for th tope 99 hottest.

and cam game was impressive trd. some people undestimate how hard it is to score in the tight spaces of the redzone. ever saw steve mcnair superbowl lost????

Archived