• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

moose on nfl radio

panther4life

Wow man i appreciate that.

didnt mean that in a bad way, just meant if subscribed ud know how...

anyway heres a recap/take from the 2nd half of the interview that i caught......

Delhomme is gonna be here for a while, he and smitty love him and he thinks continuity with the same qb is always good for recievers

Peppers has softened his stance on leaving..although u wont here it pubicly unless he stays...sounds like he thought it may be a good idea and he had to take the stance he did to get out or otherwise he'd have no shot..basically we have to wait till draft day to see if the right compensation to the right team is offered and if not i'd imagine he stays here long term to secure his financial stability rather than risk an off year.(i say its dead even odds on whether he stays or goes)

Delhomme is gonna be here for a while, he and smitty love him and he thinks continuity with the same qb is always good for recievers

*waits for a thread calling Moose a Panther suckup and a crappy, old, washed up receiver*

didnt mean that in a bad way, just meant if subscribed ud know how...

anyway heres a recap/take from the 2nd half of the interview that i caught......

Peppers has softened his stance on leaving..although u wont here it pubicly unless he stays...sounds like he thought it may be a good idea and he had to take the stance he did to get out or otherwise he'd have no shot..basically we have to wait till draft day to see if the right compensation to the right team is offered and if not i'd imagine he stays here long term to secure his financial stability rather than risk an off year.(i say its dead even odds on whether he stays or goes)

i put a lot of stock into what moose says. he seems like he would have as good an insight as anyone would.

regarding the peppers situation...it just flat out isn't as bad as people think it is. if he stays, he will do well. if we trade him, we will find someone to fill his spot. either way, the panthers will be winning next year and have a good team.

I hear ya Murph...lol

Interesting what Moose says about Pep also. I would think that saying publicly he wanted out and for 3-4 teams and only 4 teams total wouldn't make interested teams more interested.

Thanks for the recap, p4life.

yep, somebody shat the bed on that one for sure.

i put a lot of stock into what moose says. he seems like he would have as good an insight as anyone would.

regarding the peppers situation...it just flat out isn't as bad as people think it is. if he stays, he will do well. if we trade him, we will find someone to fill his spot. either way, the panthers will be winning next year and have a good team.

I just hope he does not stay in 2009 under the Franchise Tag. His $17M pricetag will hinder this team's ability to sign decent depth at both OL and DL.

Archived