• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Invasion of privacy?

Johnny Rockets

It might be just me...but giving out passwords seems weird to me

The hubby and I know each other's passwords for convenience more than anything else. A lot of times something has to be done that he can't do at work so I take care of it here. Or he forgets to do something and I have to do it :wink:

The hubby and I know each other's passwords for convenience more than anything else. A lot of times something has to be done that he can't do at work so I take care of it here. Or he forgets to do something and I have to do it :wink:

for reasons like that, it's different..you know them but you didn't sit down and say..ok..we're committed now..hand over the passwords so I can keep tabs...or not.....

I don't know any of Mr PF's passwords..we even have separate bank accounts..yes that sounds weird..but one thing we never fight about is money...I take care of all bills (if not, our power would end up getting shut off b/c he'd forget to pay it)..so he just transfers me money..I deal with my debit card..he deals all in cash..I know how much I have ..he knows how much he has. There's no 2nd person swiping on an acct and not really knowing what's in there.

Plus all the cute baby pics that need to be uploaded ASAP

Archived