• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Armanti Edwards =112.5 passer rating

savage

I take it that the rest of you guys are not in any long term relationships.

Married man myself. I'm smart and pick and chose my battles wisely when dealing with the wife. However, the wife does the same thing. And game time is never interrupted.

She tested her footing with it when she was just a gf. How it went down:

setting:

Panther game. Sitting with two of my best friends and their gf at the time and my gf. GF apparently talking to me. Not listening well.

"Are you even listening to me?"

"Not really"

"You love football more then me!"

"Bitches come and go but football is here forever"

Slap (me getting slapped, not her)

"What? It's true!"

True story. I might not wear the pants all the time and I'm fine with that. But Sundays during football season are mine. No debate. Plan poo around me watching my football.

This is wife story is not even close to a buddy of mines.

I had an extra ticket for the atl game and asked a married friend to join.

So he asks the wife. Wife doesn't let because "she will be alone" / "he will be around girls" ... WTF ?

Man sometimes y'all forget who sets the rules in the house. You're a man before you're a husband.

You compromise for her, she compromises for you.

Oh she's gonna get madd? She will eventually understand brah.

hope to see more of this next year. armanti could be dangerous on a rollout. do you play him, the wrs, the rbs, the te?

I'd rather just see him succeed as a WR and contribute on more then just trick plays. We have Cam to be the dual threat. Let Armanti be the dangerous slot weapon if he can handle the job.

Archived