• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Breaking Bad Season 5 (Here)

Hotsauce

If they decide to make the series a statement on immorality / crime doesn't pay, Walt will end up in prison, solitary confinment, disgraced, dying of cancer, his thoughts haunting him till the day he dies.

His wife and children, the reason for him starting his life of crime, all destitute or dead.

Hank will be the one to take him down. Marie will be crazy or dead or in jail before this is over.

If they decide to make the series a statement on immorality / crime doesn't pay, Walt will end up in prison, solitary confinment, disgraced, dying of cancer, his thoughts haunting him till the day he dies.

His wife and children, the reason for him starting his life of crime, all destitute or dead.

Hank will be the one to take him down. Marie will be crazy or dead or in jail before this is over.

also some puppies will be born

My thoughts exactly. walt has done too much for him to go back to family man now. He's gonna be a boss and then get either killed or caught by Hank. Or maybe both.

I think Walt has evolved to the point that he would kill Hank before any of that happened.

I don't know if anyone is safe from Walt. ANYone.

Guest Bwood

I don't even know what to think after watching that last episode.

I'm just fuging pumped for tomorrow night.

Archived