• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

charles johnson didn't make trip to new orleans...

rayzor

Link?

All I asked for was a link to back up your Charles Johnson quote...

Who said anything about this fabricated quote being OK, and there is no evidence that the underlying premise has any validity whatsoever.

typical responses from posters that have nothing useful to add to the discussion. go ahead and warm up those "cool story bro" pics for your next posts guys

Nice try...you haven't backed up a single thing you have presented in this thread as fact.

he has a sore back, ohhhh WWWAAAAAAAAAAAA

guess we need to break out the stretcher for his soft lazy ass :rolleyes:

guys play through things ten times worse than that ALL the time. what's next, him missing half of next season because he has hurt feelings. give me a break

Oh, sorry, I didn't realize RnR had access to the team physician's info....but could you still cite a link for "lolz sorry guys gonna go drinking instead, see ya next year" or at least something that would lead anyone to assume that's the sentiment he has?

RnR on Johnson sitting out: What a fuging scrub quitter baby.

RnR on Johnson playing injured: Looks slow, what a waste of money. Hurney derp derp derp.

RnR on Johnson playing and aggravating the injury: Our front office is terrible. Who the fug plays an injured marquee player in a meaningless game?

No one here has any clue to the severity of his back injury. No one can back up the claim that "guys play with injuries 10 times more severe". Anyone claiming that CJ has given anything less than 100% this year just hasn't been watching. When he went down a game or two ago and had to be helped off the field, I was afraid he was done for the season then, but he toughed it out and was back on the field the next possession. CJ's a warrior and has given his all this season, and earned every cent of his paycheck. When a DE is playing beside the quality of DTs he had beside him this year, 9 sacks is like 15 sacks with an average pair of DTs.

LOL @ earned every cent of his paycheck

Panthers paid him $34 million in 2011. Yeah.... $34 million.........for 9 sacks....

That's over 5.5 million per sack............and now he'd rather go party than show up for games....... cause oh damn my back is a little sore, plus yah know there's a wicked new years eve party going on

yeah worth every penny there buddy...... derp derp derp

Archived