• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Orange Bowl Players

unicar15

Some players I wouldn't mind us taking in the right round:

Bruce Irvin - I think he could be a solid 2nd rounder. He'd add a pass rush threat from the OLB position.

Tavon Austin - Super versatile and an upgrade over anyone we've had in a long time as far as the return game is concerned. Could probably be had in the 4th-5th round. Maybe the best part about him is that in an interview last year he compared himself to Steve Smith...

Brandon Thompson - Big, physical DT that looks like he can do it all. He plays for a bad defense but looks has good size and speed. Some think he could be a 1st round pick. IDT he is THAT good and if it was between him and say a pass rusher at LB like Irvin I'd probably rather have the LB but still looks to be a nice future pro.

Dwayne Allen is the best TE in the country but will be a 1st rounder and we aren't going that direction.

Out of all these players Irvin in the 2nd would be the way I'd go if given the choice. Austin as a value pick later on would also be nice assuming we don't address WR before that.

Archived