• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Michael Brockers, DT, LSU

JawnyBlaze

yeah their DL is pretty good. Brockers played well this season and Mingo is an absolute freak. him and Sam are very athletic DE's that could also probably play some 3-4 OLB. they also had a freshmen DT that was pretty good cant remember his name but he wears #56.

i think it's best to stay away from Dline prospects on a good Dline....for the first round anyway.

it's too hard to see if they were the product of a good line or good on their own.

good point. Take the guy who gets doubled every week and still gets the job done. Not any in this draft.

ok...i've been doing some looking into this kid and i'm liking him more and more.

still really raw and he probably won't go in the draft this year but if he did he might be the top DT in the class. of course competition is pretty crappy, but still i think he'd be better than a guy like still or whoever else.

i've seen some remarks saying that if he entered the draft this year he would be a top 10 pick. saw a comment from a guy talking to a scout that said he would be the 2nd taken in the draft. now i don't know about that, but i've seen comparisons to suh.

about what i said earlier re: him being maybe a product of a good dline, the people talking about that defense on the team said that they consider him the anchor not just of the Dline but of the defense itself.

there isn't much in the way of highlights that i can find but one of them is a very athletic diving INT and another was a blocked FG attempt in the NCG(?).

the dude is a physical freak and could very well be one of these guys who can make an impact right away.

i'm not crazy about taking a DT in round 1 this year, but i think this guy could make a strong case for being taken as early as we will be picking.

as a prospect i like him more than just about any DT.

that may change in time, but thats certainly the direction i'm heading, fwiw (which isn't much).

Archived