• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Cam has a 50% chance of going to the Pro Bowl.

Cat'sGrowl

Yes. I had initially thought 75%. But that seemed too complex and involved too much math and didn't want to mess up. So I ignored it and just said 50% since a Pro Bowl QB is guaranteed to be in the NFCG, hoping the Huddle would ignore it.

Thanks, douchebag.

Edit: Besides, we're all hoping San Fran annihilates the Aint's this week.

Didn't mean to hurt your feelings, it was just basic math.

/inb4playersdontevenlikeallexpensepaidtripstohawaii

You are so right.

And I swear I must have been drunk the other times I watched the Pro-Bowl because I swear the last one felt like a bunch of football players on vacation and playing a game of flag-football and not so much a real football game against divisions.

They could have at least tried to make it appear as competitive as the MLBA's AL and NL games.

It's very simple. Unless San Fran goes to the superbowl, Cam is going to the pro-bowl. People can work out for themselves how likely they think Alex Smith in the Superbowl is.

The very fact that Cam is first alternate over Stafford is shocking though. In fact it's outrageous that Eli got named to the pro-bowl over Stafford in the first place. He should be in and let Eli and Cam fight it out for first alternate.

Sorry Stafford, as much as he was chosen by the media to be the next elite QB, he has to take a backseat to the Peyton brothers. They are more beloved by the media..

And Cam must have gotten more fan votes than Stafford because in all honesty, I would have thought the media would have choosen Stafford over him as an Alt.

Also, please don't be niave to think that our media isn't political.

Guest stone ground

Awesome story grits alt #446

Stafford outperformed Newton severely. He outplayed Manning, too, but that's a different story.

Guest stone ground

Shoulda, woulda, coulda. Simple fact. He's not. In the eyes of the fans and the NFL Newton had more votes.

Here's a fact. Newton is sitting at home & The Golden Calf of Bristol is preparing for rd 2 of the playoffs.

Here's a fact. Newton is sitting at home & The Golden Calf of Bristol is preparing for rd 2 of the playoffs.

And? So are the other 52 Carolina Panthers, and the remaining 53 players on the other 24 teams. Your frustration over Newton having a solid, record setting season is leaking into your posts.

What's funny is that you must clinch to the sack of other players to muster up a weak ass troll at down playing Newton's success this year.

Here's another fact. All rookies following this year will be compared to Newton's rookie year. Not only do you experience his record year first hand, you must now relive it through every rookie that follows him. That must sting.

Archived