• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

lavonte david...

Donald LaFell

I also like the guy

He reminds me of that weak side type who really does excel in pass coverage and blitzing...good instincts and quick. He may not be a fit but I think he has a nice future ahead.

I'll admit he's under-sized but he's almost a hybrid Safety/Linebacker...a TD-lite

• 2 months later...

I like this guy as well.

It all depends on what CBs are there in the 2nd. If the FO doesn't think that the CBs available aren't good enough, I think they'll take a LB or DE. This is assuming of course they go DT in the 1st.

Maybe I'm wrong to feel this way but I feel like a pash rusher can have some sort of impact immediately. Corners take a little more time. Think back to that Arizona game were Steve torched Patrick Peterson all night. I would be very pleased with a LB with pash rush ability to share duties with Thomas Davis.

Rather draft a LB that is versatile and can play multiple positions considering the uncertainties we have. Nothing against David though.

I agree. Mychal Kendricks is perfect--listed as an ILB. A bit short, but a thurmper with speed. second rounder/

I also like Demario Davis--could be there in the 4th

Archived