• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

I love these pics of Eli from last night's game.

beckersteen

don't kid yourself Jbro...

Patriots have arguably the best QB and coach in the history of the game, and a defense that is peaking at the perfect time.

There won't be any David Tyree magic this time around...

Too many of my fellow Panthers fans are Patriots haters for whatever reason (not saying you are one of them) and it is understandably so. But I personally respect the way they play the game, and how they do it with very average players at some positions.

The Giants don't even measure up to the Ravens, who had an above average outing against the Pats yesterday.

Patriots by at least 10.

You can't point at rings and say this player is better than that player. Super Bowl wins come from team play. With that logic would you really want to build a team around Trent Dilfer rather than Dan Marino? That logic is flawed. You have to look at the individual. I'd say the top tier QBs right now are Brady, Brees, and Rodgers. Maybe Big Ben too. I think Eli is in that tier just below those guys. Peyton would be top tier, but it seems he is done.

Youre a joke bro. Put 2010 payton on 2011 giants and they are 14-2 and just blew the packers out at giants stadium last night.

hahahahahahahaha

because Peyton is known for being a postseason monster

super-bowl-drew-brees-new-orleans-saints-tracy-porter2.jpg

Peyton is the greatest regular season quarterback of all time, no arguments. Postseason is a whole different ball game though(I believe he is 9-10 in the postseason). His statline in the postseason where he won a SB was 3TD/7INT with a 70 QB rating IIRC.

1. Brady

2T. Rodgers, Brees

4. Roethlisberger

5. Rivers

6T. Romo, Ryan

8. Eli

I'm not counting guys like Peyton or Schaub who have had injuries, or people like Newton and Stafford that haven't had the years behind them like these other guys do...

1. Brady

2T. Rodgers, Brees

4. Roethlisberger

5. Rivers

6T. Romo, Ryan

8. Eli

I'm not counting guys like Peyton or Schaub who have had injuries, or people like Newton and Stafford that haven't had the years behind them like these other guys do...

I have to strongly disagree with putting Rivers, Romo, and Ryan above Eli.

Archived