• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Dear Dad,

Brokenbad

Seriously people, why down him he's going through a rough tim right now and all ya'll can think of is little jokes, he could be depressed hell most of us could. No need to make him feel worse, my girl just left me 2 days ago and I'm upset as well, show some respect. Yea maybe this is the wrong place to look for help but obviously he's reaching out, because he needs people to help him through this stage in his life. The last thing anyone should do is belittle him. My world felt like it ended a couple days ago, because she was my life. I woke up just to hear her voice everyday, but god forbid I ask any of you for advice, all id get is a bunch of immature snide remarks and pictures from most of you, cardiac dont fault yourself for the position your in, yea you question your beliefs and yea it might seem overwhelming, but you control your life we live in a free country for a reason. Just find a middle ground, and know your father will never hate you there's always that love from parent to child...accept who you are and don't let anyone try to skew your views of the lifestyle your choosing.

did you read the OP?

did you read the OP?

Yea I read the OP, if I didn't I wouldn't have responded. Who knows if he was serious about his post, but if he was no one should criticize what he's going through right now. He in my opinion was reaching out for more mature thoughts about the situation he's in at this point in time, but everyone tends to make it a joke. He is obviously questioning his faith, noted in another thread, and imo doesn't know how his father will react to it being the religious person that his dad seems to be. Show some respect people have dignity the crossroads he's in right now isn't a laughing matter, and obviously he has enough respect for the posters on this board to look for positive feedback, and everyone is shootin him down. I remember electro committing suicide but not sure what brought that on to him, no sense in making someone else feel like their opinion on a certain situation is a laughing matter.

<aybe had there been a litle pre-story to the email rather than the email by itself.

I know what he's saying and wish him well but yeah, people on the huddle make fun. It's what they do.

I'm sorry but you don't just go and post something like this here. That kid needs to get outside and f*ck something

Archived