• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Consider yourselves warned

Hawk

looks like the Seahawks will be in Charlotte the next two seasons...and that means the return of Hawk to the Queen City.

I've talked with Jesterhawk and I'm pretty sure he's in and we'll find out how many others will be returning/new!

bidding can start now on who will get the priviledge of hosting me and my entourage!

I've already paid my dues....

ps. please return my dvd player, the $173.29 you stole from the cookie jar, and my dignity when you come back.

Thank You

I've already paid my dues....

ps. please return my dvd player, the $173.29 you stole from the cookie jar, and my dignity when you come back.

Thank You

yup...nothing can compare to a weekend at Rockets'!

ps...I won the DVD player in a ping pong game, you spent the $173.29 on hookers and blow and your dignity was gone long before I ever stepped foot in North Carolina!

yup...nothing can compare to a weekend at Rockets'!

ps...I won the DVD player in a ping pong game, you spent the $173.29 on hookers and blow and your dignity was gone long before I ever stepped foot in North Carolina!

Public Service Announcement from Johnny Rockets:

My wife and I opened our home to Hawk and his friends for a long weekend during the last Seattle game in Charlotte and now I no longer own that home because my wife is taking it the divorce that we are going through. Coincidence??? I think not! You all have been warned!!!!

Now excuse me while I go back to live in my van down by the river.

My wife and I opened our home to Hawk and his friends for a long weekend during the last Seattle game in Charlotte and now I no longer own that home because my wife is taking it the divorce that we are going through. Coincidence??? I think not! You all have been warned!!!!

we've got an area at the bottom of our driveway you could park in...when it rains a lot, it's like a river because the creek behind our house floods...but we have indoor plumbing and lots of alcohol!! c'mon down!

Pretty low of you to pretend you have a wife. Or a home.

Or a van.

Archived