• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Panthers uniforms won't change in 2012

Car123

Blue jerseys > Black as our main uniform, and call it a done deal. Too many people on here want to make our team look like every other team in the league.

"make them black on black. oh yeah so bawwsss. and put some red on there like them badasses on the longest yard...yeah that's kickass, extreme bro!"

How does this remind you of the jaguars? I don't like what they shopped for the helmet but everything else is cool.

attachment.php?attachmentid=35320&d=1328325147

^ That with silver helmets should be the home uniform.

I take it back. Just realized that the poo green-on-black is only the jaguars alternate home jersey, and even then, they're switching to all-black next season...

Here's something nobody has mention (don't think so): How the hell will our white-on-whites (away) work with a black helmet? The league doesn't allow multiple helmets, unless they're for throwbacks, no?

How does this remind you of the jaguars? I don't like what they shopped for the helmet but everything else is cool.

attachment.php?attachmentid=35320&d=1328325147

^ That with silver helmets should be the home uniform.

they won't be keeping that blue. the blue changed in the logo to a darker blue. it stands to reason that the jersey blue will change as well.

:( boring day = me posting in a jersey thread. ugh.

they won't be keeping that blue. the blue changed in the logo to a darker blue. it stands to reason that the jersey blue will change as well.

:( boring day = me posting in a jersey thread. ugh.

The blue is still the same old blue.

Since the helmets will change I think they will either be Blue or Black. So I think our alternate could end up being our official home uniform.

white will still be one of the two main jersey colors, just like everyone else in the league.

if the be is going to take over any jersey color it will be black and i doubt people will be thrilled with that.

blue jersey will continue to be the alt jersey and that means barring any playoff appearances, we'll only be seeing them once in the preseason and twice in regular season because that is all teams are allowed to wear the alt jerseys.

Archived