• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Who was MIA flipping off (NSFW...it's the finger)

g5jamz

Wasnt that song in slumdog millionaire?

Yes and Pineapple Express also I believe.

Well she accomplished what she wanted to do. Now the people that never heard of her, have heard of her and are talking about her. Bad publicity is good publicity I guess. But the finger? Really? How shocking.....*sigh*. Makes me miss Janet's boob exposure.

Biggest stage on largest watched venue...

Look at me. I'm MIA.

I've never heard of MIA.

you have now.

It's why she did it.

If the media wants shenanigans like this to stop, they need not talk about it the next day.

It's really not even that big of a deal yet the media is doing exactly what she wants them to do buy talking about her and blowing it out of proportion.

I bet itunes has seen a big spike in her sales in the past 24 hours.

http://www.nationalfootballpost.com/MIA-flips-the-bird-during-Madonnas-halftime-show.html

here is a link from the NFP on the incident. Rare B list reporting from what is usually a professional website.

Yes and Pineapple Express also I believe.

Well she accomplished what she wanted to do. Now the people that never heard of her, have heard of her and are talking about her. Bad publicity is good publicity I guess. But the finger? Really? How shocking.....*sigh*. Makes me miss Janet's boob exposure.

I'll admit that paperplanes song is good and it got famous b/c of Pineapple Express.

I also think it was released for a couple years before then too but that movie brought it to America's attention.

BTW, its hilarious how many people get offended by something they didn't even see. I wonder how many parents/kids watching at home even saw it live.

I was too drunk to notice JJ's ***, but that was all I heard about the next morning...not about one of the best Superbowls ever.

Archived