• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

American Idol 2012

g5jamz

The worst part about this show so far this year is their expectation that I'm going to devote 6 hours to watching this parade of mediocrity this week.

Well that poo aint happening.

Honestly I'm done giving this show 3 nights each week. The guys ended me watching the show live and the girls last night pretty much put an end to me giving the show more than 1 night a week. From now on we are DVR-ing everything they show and watching it on the same night as the results show.

The worst part about this show so far this year is their expectation that I'm going to devote 6 hours to watching this parade of mediocrity this week.

Well that poo aint happening.

Honestly I'm done giving this show 3 nights each week. The guys ended me watching the show live and the girls last night pretty much put an end to me giving the show more than 1 night a week. From now on we are DVR-ing everything they show and watching it on the same night as the results show.

Yep...I didn't even remember there's a Tuesday night show and watched Survivor and both Idol shows and was still done around 10:30-ish thanks to DVR. Didn't start watching until around 8:30-8:45 either...

I've seen clips of Haley and Casey from last year and came across finally impressed with the show (and the new judges actually work well)...but then tuned in this year and meh...just ballads...f*ck ballads.

That Reed and Philip were chill and that Kavanaugh girl is sexy as hell

Archived