• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Beneficiary Question

Johnny Rockets

When you set up your will, choose an executor that you trust. (NOT your Ex! Even if you trust her.)

A parent, siblng, maybe even a lawyer.

It's the executor's job to see that your wishes are carried out and uphold the will. This can change over time. Say you name your Father as your Executor and 20 years from now, you get re-married. 20 years your kids are making their own way in life, and you can change things over to wife #2.

A will is fluid, it changes as life changes.

Speaking of wills, I need to make a new one. If I were to die tomorrow, my money grubbing ex-fiancee woudl get everything. It's a wonder she hasn't knocked me off yet!

When you set up your will, choose an executor that you trust. (NOT your Ex! Even if you trust her.)

A parent, siblng, maybe even a lawyer.

It's the executor's job to see that your wishes are carried out and uphold the will. This can change over time. Say you name your Father as your Executor and 20 years from now, you get re-married. 20 years your kids are making their own way in life, and you can change things over to wife #2.

A will is fluid, it changes as life changes.

Speaking of wills, I need to make a new one. If I were to die tomorrow, my money grubbing ex-fiancee woudl get everything. It's a wonder she hasn't knocked me off yet!

Leave me all your Yankees memorobilia

You all are assuming JR is gonna die soon for his son/daughter to get his trust-fund money. I, on the other hand, have no doubt he will live a long, fruitful life and all of this will be for naught.

I see him dying in his sleep, happily dreaming about the Bon Jovi Ben-Gay/Metamucil Tour concert the next day, at the ripe old age of 45.

Leave me all your Yankees memorobilia

Did I give you my autographed Thurmon Munson card?

About the only Yanknee items I have left are Tommy John cards. A good deal of them are signed by TJ himself.

Probably no one wants all the Bobcats cards I have. Or the few Hurricane cards. (Most of the "Canes cards are either autographed or have a piece of their jersey on the card.)

Question:

I have a trip to Vegas planned in about a week and there is a good chance that all of this may come into play should something go horribly wrong or horribly right depending on how you look at it.

I won't ask what this means......but that does sound rather odd.

if you've met his little girl, you'd know she was way too cute to be his...which means...she's mine...she even called me daddy! true story

and this wasn't meant to be grits creepy

I believe I met JR's very young daughter at a tailgate a few years ago. She kept running her baby stroller into my shins!

Archived