• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

NFL will not wait on NFLPA to hand out sentence

Spaceballs83

Guest BigA3723

Looks like NFL wants this to go away as fast as possible before anymore bounty programs in all the other teams are continued to be exposed. If any players are suspended, that will hurt a lot of teams most of the guys are now on other teams and one of the few left, Vilma, seems like he is about to be replaced by Lofton.

Don't think the punishment will be more than a fine to be paid by billionaire owner and maybe a draft pick taken and maybe a few games suspension for Coach Payton for which Pete Carmichael has filled in beautifully for already.

Looks like NFL wants this to go away as fast as possible before anymore bounty programs in all the other teams are continued to be exposed. If any players are suspended, that will hurt a lot of teams most of the guys are now on other teams and one of the few left, Vilma, seems like he is about to be replaced by Lofton.

Don't think the punishment will be more than a fine to be paid by billionaire owner and maybe a draft pick taken and maybe a few games suspension for Coach Payton for which Pete Carmichael has filled in beautifully for already.

Is everybody in your fanbase this delusional?

Does denail run rampant in that part of the continental United States?

I hate to bust your bubble (actually, I don't) but when Payton is suspended he will not be allowed to have contact with the team for the term of his suspension... that's just slightly different from being around the team all week and then sitting up in the booth with a headset on for the game.

Guest BigA3723

I hate to bust your bubble (actually, I don't) but when Payton is suspended he will not be allowed to have contact with the team for the term of his suspension... that's just slightly different from being around the team all week and then sitting up in the booth with a headset on for the game.

How about when you have an entire offseason and almost 7 months to prepare for those few games without Payton

Archived