• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

NFL will not wait on NFLPA to hand out sentence

Spaceballs83

They're probably trying to figure out how Scott Fujita could sit at a bargaining table with the owners and fight for more medical benefits while he's trying to get people carted off the field for a couple hundred bucks...

I'll tell you how: he's a two-faced piece of sh*t like most of the guys on the Taints defense.

They're probably trying to figure out how Scott Fujita could sit at a bargaining table with the owners and fight for more medical benefits while he's trying to get people carted off the field for a couple hundred bucks...

I'll tell you how: he's a two-faced piece of sh*t like most of the guys on the Taints defense.

Well, better medical will make him feel better about hurting the guys... "oh, they covered" :lol:

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahhahahahahaahhahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahhahahahahaahhahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahhahahahahaahhahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahhahahahahaahhahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahhahahahahaahhahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahhahahahahaahhahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahhaha

Aints* live on...

AMEN!!!! I will never forget him trying to take Smitty out of the game in 07. I cannot believe he is on safety committee.

Archived