• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Because of a nickname we can't honor our Hornets players. We'd love to be able to bring back guys who played their hearts out for the city on their chest. I'd love to see a Charlotte Hornet reunion but that doesn't have a chance of happening. Those players mean nothing to the Bobcats but they are still in the hearts of the community and the shortsightedness of the NBA won't change that even if they want to.

Mugsy, Dell, G-Man (Charlotte residents) Zo, LJ, Kendal Gill,

Dell curry has been working for the bobcats since day one and before player intros at the playoff games they showed old hornets footage. The problem is that LJ and Zo probably wouldn't even show up as they could care less about the hornets legacy.

KT are your least favorite Bobcat players Byron Mullens and Matt Carroll by any chance? Maybe Adam Morrison, Jason Kapono, Vlad Radmanovic too?

Real talk Mullens been one of the lone bright spots of the team this year. Young player, would have been a senior at Ohio State this season, he has a future in the NBA. It might not be with the bobcats though.

Hatter tell me why JR isnt included as HORRIBLE? 12 out of 16 losing seasons? No back to back winning ones? One of the least visible and least respected logo and brands nationally in the NFL

What makes your idol JR a great owner?

Never said that JR was a fantastic owner or that I agree with everything he does.

As usual, you try and deflect the question when asked.....

Please name me ANYTHING that Johnson or Jordan has done successfully for the Charlotte franchise. Name one trade...one draft pick....one ANYTHING.

You CAN'T....because they DON'T exist.

Both have been total failures and have systemically put together the WORST roster and franchise in the HISTORY of the NBA.

Archived