• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

MadHater thinks JR is the greatest pro sports owner. LOL. What does he know about good ownership? A winning season every four years and Hatters ready to blow you. Nothings more sophisticated than being a southern biscuit salesman to him. Thats as uppity as it gets. What we need are rabid knowledgeable NBA fans, not fans who need their owners to look and think exactly like them and or use that as an excuse and copout not to support their teams. Charlotte can be a very incestuous place.

Never mentioned JR. Just speaking to the trainwreck that Johnson and Jordan have delivered as owners of the Bobcats.

The draft picks by the Bobcats have SUCKED.....the trades by the Bobcats have SUCKED....the roster they have compiled is probably the worst in the HISTORY of the NBA.

Keep trying to make this into some race discussion...which it is not. The results delivered by the Bobcats speaks for itself....it sucks.

And KT, if MJ or BJ had been white....you would be calling for their heads right now. And WE ALL KNOW IT.

The Charlotte Incest. We can have a purple and teal pedo bear with a rebel flag on his head as our mascot. It would entice farmhands all over NC to care about their team. We could even have carbon copy contests where all the fans dress and talk alike like soul less zombies. The NBA wont know what hit em!

At least some things never change....our Huddle Angry Black Man KT making every post about race.

Hater where were you last year when the Panthers were the worst and most boring team in the NFL last year? You were sucking off JR telling us how "genius" he was tanking a season ripping off his customers. You drunk the labor talk kool aid and deemed the Panthers as doing the right thing. Now when the Bobs do it you use a way to slam african american sports team owners. You put blind faith in the Panthers fug ups and led the charge against Cam. Had you had your way, JR and the Panthers would be seen as an even bigger joke. Since he's a good old boy local product you are too coward to call JR out when he fugs up. Just cause you think a biscuit/fried chicken mogul is the end all be all to ownership doesnt make it so.

Hater where were you last year when the Panthers were the worst and most boring team in the NFL last year? You were sucking off JR telling us how "genius" he was tanking a season ripping off his customers. You drunk the labor talk kool aid and deemed the Panthers as doing the right thing. Now when the Bobs do it you use a way to slam african american sports team owners. You put blind faith in the Panthers fug ups and led the charge against Cam. Had you had your way, JR and the Panthers would be seen as an even bigger joke. Since he's a good old boy local product you are too coward to call JR out when he fugs up. Just cause you think a biscuit/fried chicken mogul is the end all be all to ownership doesnt make it so.

Hey KT....I just have one question for you.

Would you be singing Johnson's and Jordan's praises if they were white?

Go ahead and answer truthfully you racist piece of poo.

PanthAZ, if the Hornets name and brand is so strong, and the people who hold it dear and near have such financial backing, why will no one from the Carolinas step up to buy the franchise? Stern is having to run it because it is a very troubled franchise, saddled with debt, and they can't get a deal done. Is George Shinn the only man from the Carolinas rich enough and connected enough to own the Hornets? It sure seems that way. And it seems the basketball franchise is not as important or lucrative as people make it seem. I think Hornets nostalgists keep letting others decide their fate rather than truly go out and take back their basketball team. Had they stepped up financially the Hornets might still be here. The Bobcats future is more important than the Hornets troubled past.

I'm calling this right now: The Bobcats won't have the opportunity to draft Anthony Davis. The Hornets will "miraculously" win the NBA lottery and draft Davis. Why? Because the NBA needs to sell the Hornets. Davis is a commodity. He's going to have an amazing amount of money thrown at him and the team for marketing purposes.

the bobcats will still end up with MKG, Barnes, Thomas Robinson or someone that is still a good player, but Davis is one of the best prospects to come along in the past 20 years. Jordan and the Bobcats need this guy more than anyone.

And I'm gonna laugh my ass off when this happens!

Like I said, Hater doesnt care the Panthers have 12 losing seasons out of 16. A 2-14 and 1-15 year to boot. He just cares JR is a local product he can feel good about. As long as JR remains a good old boy from Carolina and just shows up, Hater will tell you the Panthers and their owner are a symbol of success, performance be damned.

I don't even care about the name "Hornets". The Bobcats sound fine to me, just don't put such an awful product on the damn court. It's not about a name, if they brought the Hornets back here and still only won 7 games in a season it would be the same damn thing. Draft better, hire better, sign better, and trade better then maybe people will support. Bobcats have 1 or 2 NBA caliber players on the roster.

Good lord have the Bobcats been an absolute joke of a franchise. Bob Johnson, Michael Jordan, Adam Morrison, Bickerstaff, Sam Vincent, Sean May, Raymond Felton, Emeka Okafor, Jason Richardson, Higgins, and the other countless horrible decisions. All you can do is laugh and move on.

Now cheer for YOUR CHARLOTTTTTTE LOLOLOLCATS!

Archived