• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Brandon Hogan...

Donald LaFell

131 members have voted

1. 1. How do you envision Brandon Hogan...

• A starter across Gamble who will solidify the secondary...
    • I like him better than Munnerlynn, but I still want a CB Day 1
    • He's not going to work out at all.

Seems like we're going to have to rely on some kind of young player in 2012. Whether it's McClain/Fua, Hogan, Martin, Senn/Williams/Williams, Gettis/LaFell, Barnidge, O-line dudes(too many new guys lol).

Why not put faith in Hogan? He hasn't played many games but I feel like he could be a lot better than Munnerlynn. I think he's also a decent punt returner right?

Drafting D-line and relying on Hogan may be better than drafting a CB with the same D-line.

Build through the draft is big with this team. About the only way they can do that is allowing the drafted players to play. I think DE/OLB will be the top two picks.

I vote yes. Let him compete and start. He's probably finally 100% and will have an actual offseason with the team and defensive scheme.

If it weren't for his injury and checkered past, he'd be a 2 rd pick last year, much like how most of the huddle is clamoring for a CB in round 1 or 2 this year.

Hogan fo sho(gan)

I love Hogan. I'd love to see how good he can be.

I think he's too small but he played well in college against bigger wrs like Jon Baldwin.

But I'm sure Rivera will give him every bit of opportunity to try and win the no.2 job.

If Hogan can be the sure no.2 cb, we could easily go DL in the first two rounds. Something like Coples/Still could help our DL instantly on creating pressure, where we could play with what we have at secondary.

Love the thread idea, still worried bout Hogans size tho. He's 5'10? Munnerlyn is like 5'7 or 5'9? We couldn't defend the deep ball for Jack last year. Kirkpatrick is a giant who would have no problem going up for a jump ball with today's big recievers.

Love the thread idea, still worried bout Hogans size tho. He's 5'10? Munnerlyn is like 5'7 or 5'9? We couldn't defend the deep ball for Jack last year. Kirkpatrick is a giant who would have no problem going up for a jump ball with today's big recievers.

One of the knocks on kirkpatrick is that he never really play the ball well in the air. Its really the reason why he got burned when he did, his ball skills are pretty suspect for his height.

If we don't draft another CB this year in the first two rounds, we should ride with Hogan until next years draft.

Agreed, i think if we cant get Claiborne we should just hold off on getting a top talent somewhere down the road and just get some quality depth for this year

Archived