• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Erin Andrews HAS to go

panthersphan

Why on earth did she come out and confirm that was her. You can't really identify her in the video, could be any hot blonde.

Yes... either some dumb lawyering or she wants the publicity... I've said all along this will do nothing but help her career... she's a VERY hot chick in a male dominated career. If she came out and posed for playboy or something, it would hurt her. This way, the nudes are out there, she's more popular than ever, people feel sorry for her for being violated, the videos are good enough to see that she's smokin' hot as hell, but grainy enough that they're not too detailed... win/win/win for her.... and us!!!

She's not a bad journalist at all and she's fucking amazingly hot. Some of you are out and out homos.

yep, and as Uptown stated, she's better than most of the guys who do this.. Imagine most fellas riding around in a cart, I have to say I don't think they would do such a great job for panthersphan to brag about...

She isn't bad at her job by any means...

She isn't bad at her job by any means...

I don't think any of them (male or female) is anything to write home about...I consider them to be nothing more than a useless distraction for the sole reason I tune in...IOW, the game.

IMO the sideline reporter was created as a way to give women a job in sports to shut them the hell up about being left out (and to keep them out of the announcers booth).

I don't think any of them (male or female) is anything to write home about...I consider them to be nothing more than a useless distraction for the sole reason I tune in...IOW, the game.

IMO the sideline reporter was created as a way to give women a job in sports to shut them the hell up about being left out (and to keep them out of the announcers booth).

Well, can't disagree with your first paragraph... However, she's good at what she's expected to do.. You ask questions to players or give updates... She doesn't seem to screw that up too much. ;)

Archived