• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Nfln Network Game.... But I Have Twc.

4th_and_inches

The Charlotte stations will bid on the game and will be shown on one of them. If you are outside of the Charlotte area you will need the NFLN. It's still a long way from now so it's possible TWC will finally cave and add the channel since they are now about the only major hold out.

Or I can give u my account # for DirecTV and you can save $100 and I can save $100. It's a win win!

You don't want TWC this year with all the Thursday night games!!

Anybody who even thinks about switching to DirecTV had better pm me. We can both save $100 the easy way!

Or I can give u my account # for DirecTV and you can save $100 and I can save $100. It's a win win! You don't want TWC this year with all the Thursday night games!! Anybody who even thinks about switching to DirecTV had better pm me. We can both save $100 the easy way!

If you make the right choice and switch to Dish Network, we can win win $50 each. ;)

Or I can give u my account # for DirecTV and you can save $100 and I can save $100. It's a win win!

You don't want TWC this year with all the Thursday night games!!

Anybody who even thinks about switching to DirecTV had better pm me. We can both save $100 the easy way!

Meh I watched all but 1 game last year via grainy internet stream and enjoyed it. Not switching to DTV just for football. Nice offer though.

Meh I watched all but 1 game last year via grainy internet stream and enjoyed it. Not switching to DTV just for football. Nice offer though.

Direc TV also has way more HD channels as well. To each their own.

Just trying to save myself $100 and somebody else $100

Archived