• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

good read on tony fiametta

Steve Smith

Great article about a kid that sounds very excited and fortunate to play here. I like the pick more and more.

I really think this was a great draft. We've got to see how they all play out, but I think we got great value for our picks throughout the entire draft. More than this, I think we got a lot of high character guys who fit our system well.

Great story, thanks for posting!

More than this, I think we got a lot of high character guys who fit our system well.

I think so too. I love tough, smashmouth type guys like this kid. They have a bunch on O, and a few on D. I honestly think the offense was "tougher" for the most part than the defense was last year.

Not sure what Meeks will do. Indy didn't have a tough D when he was there they had an athletic fast one. BUT...it's worth noting that with the departure of Dungy, the Colts seem to be drafting bigger guys on D. Heck they signed Seward, a LB who could have been a DL for Indy size wise when Dungy was there. This seems to suggest that the athletic makeup of that defense in Indy was weighted more heavily on what Dungy wanted. I think Meeks will want more athleticism but I don't think it will be to the extent Dungy valued it as far as going more towards speedy over size. That hurt them on run D BIG TIME.

Archived