• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

The Years Of Marty Hurney

unicar15

Bottom line I'm no big hurney fan I have my share of issues with him, but to simplify his performance into a "how many winning seasons" question is silly.

So through the fox years hurney was actually the head coach the whole time? I did not know this was the case...

You can't just blame it all on Fox. Hurney is pulling the same thing with Rivera as he did with Foxy. "Stay pat, go with what we have, stay the course, go with the flow." I would understand if it has produced results but it just hasn't. I think as Panther fans you should be alittle fed up. If not this year but when?

No one can defend Hurney. Sorry, it's just true. We're not a great team, never have been. We've never had back to back winning seasons, and our franchise as a whole has only had four winning seasons. He wasn't there for all of it of course. Cam is the only chance for this team to turn into a powerhouse and it's taken Hurney 10 years to get a player like that here.

No one can defend Hurney. Sorry, it's just true. We're not a great team, never have been. We've never had back to back winning seasons, and our franchise as a whole has only had four winning seasons. He wasn't there for all of it of course. Cam is the only chance for this team to turn into a powerhouse and it's taken Hurney 10 years to get a player like that here.

It's taken franchises their entire lifespan to get a franchise QB. The Bears still don't really have one, and never really have. Look at the Bills, since Jim Kelly was there, what have they had.

Franchise QBs don't just plop down in your lap. The teams that have them are lucky that they have them. And we've never posted back to back winning seasons? It took Atlanta over forty years to do it.

Hurney is not great, no. But he's not horrible. We could be a lot worse off. I think the situation is where it needs to be right now.

Yeah it was hurney in charge of the depth chart, and keeping aging underperforming players starting over younger better players. Hurney also called the plays. 3rd and long you say? Draw play! They won't see this coming.

Yeah it was hurney in charge of the depth chart, and keeping aging underperforming players starting over younger better players. Hurney also called the plays. 3rd and long you say? Draw play! They won't see this coming.

But punts are good plays!

Archived