• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Game Of Thrones Grown Up Talk. Do Not Enter Unless You Have Finished All The Books

Kurb

I'm going to have to read that OP again because I couldn't follow it....but I did like this theory about Roose being the only Bolton and puts up with Ramsey because.....

http://www.reddit.com/r/asoiaf/comments/1xe89h/spoilers_all_bolt_on_apply_directly_to_the/

Thesis: There has only been one Bolton patriarch.

Support: Recall the Faceless Men and their methods for disguise. They use the cured skin of other people's faces, and magically fuse these masks to their faces with their own blood. They assume that person's identity, and no one's the wiser.

But what if there was another reason Roose was keeping Ramsay alive? Why did Roose spare Ramsay when he first found out that he had a bastard? Ramsay had his eyes. Roose is keeping Ramsay around, because Roose plans on stealing Ramsay's identity. Roose plans on stealing Ramsay's face.

The writers of TWOIAF basically said on AMA that this isn't the case and the book confirms it.

sooo today I came across a new VERY interesting theory...

could JORAH MORMONT be Azor Ahai?!?!?!?!

http://www.reddit.com/r/asoiaf/comments/1xk337/spoilers_all_so_about_that_guy_who_captured_a_lion/

I caught that one the other day too.  Sounds crazy.  I need to ****** up AWOIAF this week! So pumped.  

Apparently the term "s n a t c h" is prohibited haha.  

In case any die hard fan is wondering, A World of Ice and Fire is a must buy. The pictures in it are awesome and the writing is interesting if you're a fan of the series and want to know more about the world. A lot of it you'll know, some you won't. I'm only about 35 pages in.

Also, don't get the Kindle version. Get hardback. It's worth it.

In case any die hard fan is wondering, A World of Ice and Fire is a must buy. The pictures in it are awesome and the writing is interesting if you're a fan of the series and want to know more about the world. A lot of it you'll know, some you won't. I'm only about 35 pages in.

Also, don't get the Kindle version. Get hardback. It's worth it.

Hoping to snag it this weekend!

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

I'm putting this here because it really affects the books more than the TV show...

"Luckily, we've been talking about this with George for a long time, ever since we saw this could happen, and we know where things are heading," Benioff told the Oxford Union during a panel on Friday. "And so we'll eventually, basically, meet up at pretty much the same place where George is going; there might be a few deviations along the route, but we're heading towards the same destination. I kind of wish that there were some things we didn't have to spoil, but we're kind of stuck between a rock and a hard place. The show must go on... and that's what we're going to do."

http://www.cnet.com/news/game-of-thrones-creators-confirm-the-show-will-spoil-the-books/

So they've finally all come out and admitted that the show is going to spoil the books, and there's really no way around it, which really sucks big time imo.

I'm putting this here because it really affects the books more than the TV show...

http://www.cnet.com/news/game-of-thrones-creators-confirm-the-show-will-spoil-the-books/

So they've finally all come out and admitted that the show is going to spoil the books, and there's really no way around it, which really sucks big time imo.

It will spoil the ultimate conclusion, but not how they get there. There seems to be a ton of characters that won't be on the show that GRRM has to wrap up.

Also, there is the possibility that the ending to the show is not well received so GRRM calls and audible for his books

Archived