• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Game Of Thrones Grown Up Talk. Do Not Enter Unless You Have Finished All The Books

Kurb

​I dont think they will kilkl Jon in the season finale. Hell, even in the books GRRM at least gave us a few extra chapters afterwards so it didnt sting quite so much.

Since A FEast for Crows and A Dance With Dragons happen at the same time chronologically, i suspect that they can milk another season or 2 out of the already written material. I dont think they will stab Jon til next year... but I could be wrong.

It's happening. They've been teasing it all season.

I have been reading some fan theories and I still feel like the final battle is going to be between Jon Snow and Dany (Ice and Fire)

I still think he is dead, I think he will be resurrected by the Night's King (the WW king) and not the red lady.  The Night King is obviously an intelligent being and not a mindless zombie (he also apparently used to be the Lord Commander of the Night's Watch before he became a WW, I didn't know that)

I feel pretty confident that the three dragon riders are Dany (obviously), Snow, and Tyrion.  But does that mean they are all on the same side at the end?  There are plenty of stories in Westerosi history of wars with dragons fighting on both sides.

I don't know.  I just feel it deep down in my plums.  

I also have a weird feeling that the finale may end with no survivors, everyone dies.  Valar Morghulis.  "All men must die"

FTW will happen, but I don't know if it'll be the last thing happening in the episode. Too much hints.

I'll be disappointed if GRRM doesn't delivered a new book before the next season. The show will make the books less relevant. I love the books, but the quality of the books is decreasing. I hope that WOW will be great, but I'll be fine with OK as long he delivers before next April.

I have been reading some fan theories and I still feel like the final battle is going to be between Jon Snow and Dany (Ice and Fire)

I still think he is dead, I think he will be resurrected by the Night's King (the WW king) and not the red lady.  The Night King is obviously an intelligent being and not a mindless zombie (he also apparently used to be the Lord Commander of the Night's Watch before he became a WW, I didn't know that)

I feel pretty confident that the three dragon riders are Dany (obviously), Snow, and Tyrion.  But does that mean they are all on the same side at the end?  There are plenty of stories in Westerosi history of wars with dragons fighting on both sides.

I also have a weird feeling that the finale may end with no survivors, everyone dies.  Valar Morghulis.  "All men must die"

​My dream predictions (trying to be in a sequence):

-Arya kills Meryn, gets blinded

-The Pink Letter or a version of it arrives at the wall

-Dany gets to the Dothraki Dragonstone

-Then....Which could be a CRAZY fast-forward for the show in what many may expect to happen in WoW/DoS: Both Tommen and Myrcella are killed (who may be close already in the books because of Darkstar)

-During Cersei's walk, there's a montage of cutoff scenes with Jaime/Myrcella/Trystane being attacked by the one pissy Sandsnake who kills Myrcella but Jaime kills her.  Then, Tommen is still starving himself when the Spider comes in and booyah!  The walk ends, she looks up at Robert Strong. 

-Segway...Varys continues to walk through the keep, comes across Pycelle next, booyah!, then Kevan...booyah!

-Then FTW can go down, something different happens

-TWoW release date is announced at the end of the credits 

----I left out the North minus the Wall because I have honestly no idea how it's going to go down.  I think they're still going to have Davos somehow learn of Rickon & Bran being alive (through Sansa) and they BOTH venture to Last Hearth (instead of Davos as an envoy to White Harbor & Skagos).  The Battle of Winterfell should happen or something close because the Ramsay actor has an interview where he has blood all over war clothes.  I have no idea...I'm f'n stoked.

Jon's a goner. It's the jaw dropper move if you haven't read the books. And they made a big deal of walking the giant in, the giant that will be the distraction that gets Jon killed.

It won't happen before they get Tarley headed south for Maester training, though. 

He's not dead.

​My dream predictions (trying to be in a sequence):

-Arya kills Meryn, gets blinded

-The Pink Letter or a version of it arrives at the wall

-Dany gets to the Dothraki Dragonstone

-Then....Which could be a CRAZY fast-forward for the show in what many may expect to happen in WoW/DoS: Both Tommen and Myrcella are killed (who may be close already in the books because of Darkstar)

-During Cersei's walk, there's a montage of cutoff scenes with Jaime/Myrcella/Trystane being attacked by the one pissy Sandsnake who kills Myrcella but Jaime kills her.  Then, Tommen is still starving himself when the Spider comes in and booyah!  The walk ends, she looks up at Robert Strong. 

-Segway...Varys continues to walk through the keep, comes across Pycelle next, booyah!, then Kevan...booyah!

-Then FTW can go down, something different happens

-TWoW release date is announced at the end of the credits 

----I left out the North minus the Wall because I have honestly no idea how it's going to go down.  I think they're still going to have Davos somehow learn of Rickon & Bran being alive (through Sansa) and they BOTH venture to Last Hearth (instead of Davos as an envoy to White Harbor & Skagos).  The Battle of Winterfell should happen or something close because the Ramsay actor has an interview where he has blood all over war clothes.  I have no idea...I'm f'n stoked.

​Winds of Winter will release before season 6.  

http://www.vcpost.com/articles/67704/20150518/winds-winter-release-date-officially-set-june-2016-george-r.htm

Archived