• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Met Shanahan This Weekend, Talked About Cam And Rgiii

realstandman

yes im sure ron rivera and his 53 angels have been hard at work on football 25/8 this offseason.

Seriously, I don't get why people think these people don't have lives or something. If I was a head coach I'd spend probably 20% of my time doing something to relax and get a break. That would end up improving work function.

lol Cam had nothing to do with them picking a quarterback. Washington has needed one since before Cam was born. If they could have traded up for Luck they would have but Indy wasn't budging. They've tried free agents and mid to late 1st rounders but nothing seemed to work. So they moved up in hopes of finding a franchise quarterback. Can't win without one. Some teams can't win with one, so i'm hoping RG3 will be the superstar Redskin fans have longed for since the days of Joe Gibbs.

RG3 seems like he will be a good QB in the league and if he can turn that fanchise around what they gave up for him is not all that bad, if he ends up that franchise QB. The redskins have needed a QB forever, and I think RG3 and Shanahan fit well together.

lol Cam had nothing to do with them picking a quarterback. Washington has needed one since before Cam was born. If they could have traded up for Luck they would have but Indy wasn't budging. They've tried free agents and mid to late 1st rounders but nothing seemed to work. So they moved up in hopes of finding a franchise quarterback. Can't win without one. Some teams can't win with one, so i'm hoping RG3 will be the superstar Redskin fans have longed for since the days of Joe Gibbs.

I liked the kid before Skins fans (not you) started saying poo like "hes already got better accuracy then Cam." Or the whole "hes already better then Cam thing." I now hope the kid fails.

Archived