• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

What to do with my # 90 Jersey

Udogg

Ok, first of all I have no hard feeling toward Julius Peppers. I love him as a player even with all his "flaws". However I cannot in good conscious wear his jersey until he signs a long term contract. I am pretty sure I'm going with a Beason jersey for myself and a Steve Smith for my son this year. So should I take my authentic Julius Peppers Jersey and :

a) Retire it to back of closet

B) Throw it in a picture frame, hang it up in my bar, and remember the good ole days.

c) Burn it (Feel like I'm burning money).

d) Other?

Any suggestions will be appreciated.

I just moved back to NC from Canada. Of my jersey's I only brought my White Dwill one. I purposely left the others (Players are retired) especially the peppers home one. I did this because I didn't know what he was going to do this year. I say hang it up until you know.

As I have said before. If you feel you can't wear it anymore. Retire it. Don't wash the car with it or used as TP. Or burn it. It's apart of Panther History and if you do something to it, believe me you will think about it and it will piss you off on how stupid you were. So put it in a plastic bag and put in in the back of the closet.

Archived