• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Huddle Workout Warriors

Darth Biscuit

I'm currently trying to cut some fat with my workouts/supplements. I'm walking 30 minutes in the morning and doing cardio/lifting in the evenings after work. I'm off of creatine monohydrate for now, and I'm taking GNC's Ripped Vitapak and Cellucor C4 pre-workout, along with protein supplements during the day and after my evening workout.

Two more weeks of that and I'm getting off the vitapak and back on some creatine, and I'll probably get some M5 pre-workout then. I've dropped from 6'0", 225 (which I had been at for some time) down to my current weight of 215 and haven't lost any muscle that I can tell. Strength seems to be about the same too...

I'm definitely not a big fan of supplements. Yeah, I know some of them make you actually want to push yourself harder. But in the end, I think the whole supplement market is a scam.

Good diet, a multivitamin and a protein smoothie every day will give you the same results.

I'm getting back into it. I haven't worked out much at all lately. It's amazing how quickly everything can go away :(

P90X Legs and Back tonight. Then I'm starting Insanity.

Please post a video of you working out.

Archived