• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

NBA Summer League

God

Rice could get to the basket any time he wanted to Yesterday Barnes couldn't.

How would I know, Rice never attacked the basket. he was a catch and shoot, one dribble pull up guy.

He was awesome when he was with the Hornets. One of my all time favorite players.

Rice could get to the basket any time he wanted to Yesterday Barnes couldn't.

No one from Golden State could get to the basket in that game. What game were you watching? That Golden State-Cleveland game was as ragedy as the little bit of the Bobcats-Cavs I saw. Clay Thompson is good at getting to the basket, and even he struggled doing it in that game because there was terrible spacing and bodies just flying around the whole freaking time. By the time he SQUEEZED his way by defenders, there was no way of converting because a body had flung itself into him.

THERE WERE NO LANES.

Chaos describes that Warriors game. Brick city describes the Bobcats-Cavs game.

Cat Stats Through Two Games

Michael Kidd-Gilchrist: 18 points per game, 8 rebounds per game, 5 assists per game, 4 steals per game

Kemba Walker: 14.5 points per game, 5.5 assists per game, 3 rebounds per game, 2 steals per game

Byron Mullens: 14.5 points per game, 7.5 rebounds per game, 1.5 steals per game, 1 block per game

Jeffrey Taylor: 14.5 points per game, 4.5 rebounds per game, 1.5 assists per game

Bismack Biyombo: 9 points per game, 7 rebounds per game, 1.5 assists per game, 0.5 blocks per game

Archived